Find the best go kart tracks in Destin. They are listed below to save you some time when looking for somewhere to race.
There are kid karts, drifting karts, and even dune buggies!
Go Karting is such a fun activity for anyone really! Whether you are young or old go karting will ignite the racing spark inside of us all!
Top 3 Go Kart Tracks in Destin, Florida
- 1. The Track – Destin
- 2. Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone – Fort Walton Beach
- 3. Destin Raceway & Dune Buggy’s – Destin
Remember to always be prepared. If you are unsure about what to wear to the track, click here for some quick easy answers!
1. The Track – Destin
Location: 1125 US-98, Destin, FL 32541
Open Daily: 10 AM – 11 PM
$5 – $12 Dollars Per Ride
Pricing is Based on a Point System
1 Point Cost 1 Dollar
You can purchase any point amount you like!
Buying points in bundles can save up to $50!
55 Point Card – $50
115 Point Card – $100
250 Point Card – $200
Go Karts Point Cost
Wild Woody – 12 Points
Slick Track – 12 Points
Family Track – 9 Points
Rookie Track – 6 Points
Kiddie Karts – 5 Points
Requirements to Race
- Elevated Tracks – 4′ 10″ to drive single go kart and passengers must be 3
- Slick Track – 5′ to drive
- Family Track – 4′ 6″ to drive and 3′ for passengers
- Rookie Track – 4′ to drive
- Kiddie Karts – 3′ 6″ – 4′ to drive
The Track – Go Karts Destin
Destin is a beautiful beach location. The water is crystal clear, and the weather is amazing.
But is that what really makes Destin great?
The Track is what makes Destin great!
At the Track in Destin Florida, you will find some amazing go karts that most people of all ages can race.
There are Kiddie Karts for the little ones and a Slick Track for the highly skilled racers.
With Kiddie Karts rides as cheap as $5 how can you not stop in for some fun?
2. Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 8 PM
The Gator – $9
The Coyote – $11
Junior Racer – $4
Requirements to Race
- Junior Racers must be 3′ 4″ – 4′ 2″ to race
- The Coyote drivers must be 4′ 10″ and passengers must be 3′. Drivers of passengers must be 16 years old with a valid driver’s license
- The Gator drivers must be 4′ 6″ alone and passengers must be 3′. Drivers of passengers must be 16 years old with a valid driver’s license
Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone – Go Karts Near Destin
Just over the Destin bridge is Wild Willy’s Adventure Zone
Another great Go Karting experience to round out the beach vacation.
With three different go kart tracks to race you will be sure to have fun!
If someone in the family or group isnt into go karts well… its time to exile them.
The good news for them is there is a lot of other activities they can do. Bumper boats, laser tag, arcade and a VR experience just to name a few.
Stop out at Wild Willy’s for a great time racing some go karts. Wild Willys is a great place for families young and old!
3. Destin Raceway & Dune Buggy’s
Mon – Sun: 10am – 9pm
Please call them for the most update hours as they are not listed. Click here to call!
Destin Raceway & Dune Buggy’s – Destin Go Karts
Not much info on this place but I know people have a lot of fun here
You can race full bodied go karts and dune buggies
Located right in Destin this is an easy place to swing in and have some fun.
For more go karting fun return to BetterKarting!